GPG and PGPTools

..Ross.. rosso@bad-seed.org
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:55:25 -0800

Hello all,

I have a small question. HAs anyone here been able to make the Freeware
PGPTools hook into M$ Exchange and decode GPG encrypted messages on the fly?

Right now when I ask PGPTools to decrypt the message directly from
Exchange, I get a 'No PGP data found' error. However, if I save the message
as a text file and then run the PGP Decrypt tool from the floating pallet,
it decodes it properly.

I'm planning on deploying this to a number of less than technical users,
and wold like to have the functionality all work with in the Exchange
client.

If anyone has made this work under Win95/98, please just drop me a line
saying 'yes'. I would just like to know if this is possible, or if the
Freeware PGPTools just simply will not recognize the GPG encrypted message.

...Ross...