Problem loading rsa / idea / skipjack extensions into gpg 1.0 on Solaris 7

Lars Hecking lhecking@nmrc.ucc.ie
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:50:44 +0000

That is fine. Makes no difference at all. The canonical location for zlib is http://www.cdrom.com/pub/infozip/zlib/.
> I'm using gcc version 2.95.1 19990816 (release). I noticed yours
> is one rev newer than mine. Could this be suspect also?
Nope. As you write in the other mail, the linker is the problem. Casper H. Dik's Solaris 2 FAQ 6.1 says "You should not use GNU as or GNU ld".