unsuported key algorithm?

Horacio MG homega@ciberia.es (Horacio)
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 12:38:14 +0200

El vie, 31 de mar de 2000, a las 06:10:15 -0800, L. Sassaman dijo:

> On Sat, 1 Apr 2000, Lars Hecking wrote:
>

> > > Yes, the manual is missing a lot. I had offered to complete it if I could
> > > have the rights to reprint it as an appendix to my upcoming book, but it
> > > looks like by doing so I will need to release my book under GPL. Which I
> > > won't do...
The manual is missing a lot just because it is being developed (written) on a volunteer contribution basis. Give it time and it will become a more complete handbook or reference book.
> > Licence wars aside, post your addendum here and we'll look at it.
Which is to say, make your contribution available.
I hope you don't mind me asking but, what kind of licencing do you have in mind for the book? Regards, -- Horacio Anno MMDCCLIII aUC mailto:homega@ciberia.es ~Spain ~Spanje ~Spanien -------------------------------------------------------------------- Key fingerprint = F4EE AE5E 2F01 0DB3 62F2 A9F4 AD31 7093 4233 7AE6