Gnupg Compilation

Fischer ino-waiting@gmx.net
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 18:03:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Geoffrey Yuen (HTHK - System Analyst, IIPN) wrote:

> I've downloaded gnupg 1.0.1 and tried to run 'configure' in 'Digital UNIX
> V4.0D'.
> However the program reported errors, please see the attached file.
> Would you please advise me how can I fix the problems. Thanks a lot.
you should get the gnu c-compiler/libraries to do yourselve a favour. and whilst you are at it, include the gnu-make, it will never fail you and it's modern, it's "cool". should dec not allow you to do this, use freebsd. if you are not familiar with familiarities, use linux. failing that, buy a trs80 (radio shack), pet 2001 (commodore) or a violine. cant go wrong with that. _NEVER_ windows! it'll make you sick, you won't have children and you will always loose your hair! -- ino-waiting@gmx.net