Simpson, Sam
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 09:07:49 +0000

Not sure if you've had an answer to this but I would recommend
having a look at: - this
offers the solution in some detail.  I'd like to know if M.Roth
has made a proper web-page out of this?

Sam Simpson
Communications Analyst
- -- for ScramDisk hard-drive
encryption & Delphi Crypto Components.  PGP Keys available at the
same site.