Chuck Robey
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:08:58 -0500 (EST)

I'm trying to use gnupg for the *sole* purpose of creating secure
signatures on documents to be broadcast.  I *can't* use any system that
requires interactive entry of the passphrase each time.

Is there any way that I can stick the passphrase into a file, and get
gnnupg to read that file for it?

Chuck Robey                | Interests include C & Java programming,
New Year's Resolution:  I  | electronics, communications, and
will not sphroxify gullible| signal processing.
people into looking up     | I run FreeBSD-current(i386) and
fictitious words in the    | : FreeBSD-current(Alpha)|
dictionary.                |