pass phrase

Frank Tobin ftobin@uiuc.edu
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:31:16 -0600 (CST)

Please don't tell me you are using shell. Use Perl or some other system-level scripting language. There are modules on CPAN for interacting with GnuPG. -- Frank Tobin http://www.neverending.org/~ftobin/ "To learn what is good and what is to be valued, those truths which cannot be shaken or changed." Myst: The Book of Atrus OpenPGP: 4F86 3BBB A816 6F0A 340F 6003 56FF D10A 260C 4FA3