pass phrase

Frank Tobin ftobin@uiuc.edu
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:21:50 -0600 (CST)

Ummm, my module doesn't (PGP::GPG::MessageProcessor) :) I solely use pipes to interact with GnuPG. I take it you were looking at GnuPG.pm (which I don't even seen on CPAN). -- Frank Tobin http://www.neverending.org/~ftobin/ "To learn what is good and what is to be valued, those truths which cannot be shaken or changed." Myst: The Book of Atrus OpenPGP: 4F86 3BBB A816 6F0A 340F 6003 56FF D10A 260C 4FA3