Alan Shutko
20 Jan 2000 18:08:34 -0500

ESP <> writes:

> I guess I'm on a hedonic treadmill, though, because _now_ I want to
> use PGP/MIME with GNUS. GNUS uses TM for MIME support, which ignores
> my mailcrypt settings and has hard-coded "pgp" calls throughout.
Ah, TM.... Before doing anything with TM, I'd suggest checking on SEMI-gnus (or one of the varients thereof). TM has been dead for a long time, and SEMI is its descendant. It may be capable of using gpg. -- Alan Shutko <> - In a variety of flavors! There is nothing so habit forming as money. -- Dan Marquis