Email authentication??

Subba Rao subb3@attglobal.net
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 19:37:52 -0500

I have sucessfully installed GPG on my linux system and generated
the keys of myself. One of my users has genrated his set of keys
too. How can I authenticate the mail from this user, when he sends
it while away from the office? I would not know which client or OS
he would be using to send mail. Once I receive the mail, I need to
verify that it's from him. If anyone else is trying to authenticate
an email, please let me know how you are doing it.

Thank you in advance.

Subba Rao
subb3@attglobal.net
http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/

 => Time is relative. Here is a new way to look at time. <=
http://www.smcinnovations.com