[fwd] incorporating gpg into batch processes (from: phil.taylor@bigfoot.com)

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 19:12:34 +0100

Some folks never learn how to disable HTML mail ;-)

----- Forwarded message from Phil Taylor <phil.taylor@bigfoot.com> -----

Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 17:16:48 -0000
From: "Phil Taylor" <phil.taylor@bigfoot.com>
To: <gnupg-users@gnupg.org>
Subject: incorporating gpg into batch processes

<please cc myself in reply>

I'm trying to develop an application which on each run will generate a key-pair and then use the private key to sign a text string (passed as a parameter to the program).

I'm considering using the gpg perl module but what i can't work out is how to get round the long delays in generating keys which can be overcome when interacting with gpg directly by hitting the CTRL, TAB keys etc

Can anybody offer any advice on how best to use gpg in these cirumstances or refernces.

Thanks

Phil Taylor

----- End forwarded message -----