Fw: Gnupg : any suggestions appreciated

Derek Vokey turfdog@planetturf.ca
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:13:23 -0800

Thank you for replying,
GPG is going to be called from PHP which runs as 'nobody'
doesn't each user need its own keyring?
Is it possible that it is because the file was not --armor when I exported
it and transferred it to the webserver?

as for additional info, i have had my isp install gnupg on lhis linux box
and then I asked him to log in as nobody and import my public key which was
in my directory and he got the following message:

gpg: error reading `/my/path/myring.gpg':general error
gpg: import from `/my/path/myring.gpg' failed:general error
gpg: Total number processed: 0