What?

RBE rbe@flash.net
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 22:17:52 -0600

I have a friend using PGP 6.5.8 sending me files using my GPG
key.  He can decrypt my files, but when I try to decrypt his (I
have his key), I get:

gpg: /usr/lib/gnupg/rndlinux: error loading extension:
/usr/lib/gnupg/rndlinux: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory
gpg: ify: skipped: public key not found
gpg: <name>.txt: encryption failed: public key not found

I have eDesktop 2.4 running gnupg 1.0.4 (used an rpm - showed no
unsatisfied dependencies).  I have my public and private keys in
the usual location ~/.gnupg (I'd prefer them on floppy) and have
been able to send him encrypted files okay with that, but cannot
decrypt his files to me.  Any help?  (Seems I've seen this
before, but can find no help in the documentation I can find).

Black Eagle

--
Black Eagle
For Privacy, use PGP or GnuPG