File size limit.

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 12:27:12 +0200

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Clay B. Meyer wrote:

> I have been having some problems decrpting large files (over 4 gig). Is there
> any know file size limit? What might affect this?
We can make GnuPG process files >2G simply by using the open64 function. To allow piping data to or from gpg you need a shell which can also handle this (i.e. uses open64). GnuPG does not use lseek so this is not a problem. Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org