phil zimmerman on GPG

Richard richard@sheflug.co.uk
Sat, 09 Sep 2000 10:37:34 +0100

Dear All

"Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter" wrote:

> John,
>
> That's funny. Bruce Schneier himself said on Twofish last year on Rootfest
> that he would not use it yet, because it was to new. He had more confidence
> in Blowfish sofar .... So who should we believe. Werner ... you be the judge.
I was taught an old joke by the British Army back in 1988. That was when I was still something to do with the services in the UK. It goes like this...... BLOWFISH: Something that you can use between the wife's legs when you are too tired to do anything for her (you know how it is ? All those assault course tire you out ? ) TWOFISH: Something that you can use on the wife and the mistress as well at the same time when you are too tired to do anything for either of them. Perhaps someone may not be telling the truth on this list ? Thanks -- Richard Sheffield Linux User's Group http://www.sheflug.co.uk -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org