force-mdc error

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:00:06 +0200

On Sat, 23 Sep 2000, Timo Schulz wrote:

> > gpg: encrypted_mdc packet with unknown version 156
> > gpg: BLOWFISH encrypted data
> >
> > gpg: Segmentation fault caught ... exiting
> > Segmentation fault
Can you please try to add a skip_rest (inp, pktlen); after the error message about line 1737 in g10/parse-packet.c and try again. if this does not help I'd would appreciate if you can run gpg under a debugger and send me a stack backtrace or cinstruct a test case for me. Thanks, Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org