Can't import keys -- link() failed

Sam Sanjabi sam@zeroknowledge.com
Thu Apr 26 19:23:01 2001

Yes, I am running on linux.  Unfortunately, I'm running gpg 1.0.1, and it
doesn't seem to understand the --lock-never option, so I'm going to try
moving my public key ring onto hard disk.

I realize that there was no need to keep my public ring on a floppy, it
was just simpler to keep all my keys in the same place.

Thanks for the help, I'll see about upgrading my gpg version as well.

Regards,
Sam.