No valid OpenPGP data found.

Stefan Bellon sbellon@sbellon.de
Tue Aug 28 21:05:01 2001

Steve Murphy <murf@e-tools.com> wrote:

[snip]

> So, is gpg not able to handle keys from pgp 7.0.3? Am I missing
> something?
Every line of this PGP public key block has a trailing space at the end. Remove those spaces and the key will import without any problems. Perhaps GnuPG should report this? pgpdump reports "illegal radix64 character" which gave me the clue. Greetings, Stefan. -- Stefan Bellon * <mailto:sbellon@sbellon.de> * <http://www.sbellon.de/> PGP 2 and OpenPGP keys available from my home page 10,000 ants dressed as rice & robbed a Chinese restaurant