Problems with compilation

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 08:33:20 +0100

You should ask on pgp-keyserver-folk@flame.org which is the list of all the keyserver admins. IIRC, you subscribe by sending mail to pgp-keyserver-folk-subscribe@flame.org .
> pgpsplit
> make: gcc: Command not found
Hmmm, check the Makefile whether you can change the compiler or just try "make CC=cc". I don't know much about hks but I noticed that most newbies to this software had problems. Werner -- Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> GNU Privacy Guard (http://www.gnupg.org) Free Software Foundation Europe (http://www.fsfeurope.org) [Please see X-* mail header for OpenPGP key info] -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org