GnuPG crashes on Windows 2000

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 4 20:53:02 2001

Darkvenom wrote:

> Hello, I'm using Microsoft Windows 2000 professional english version and I'm
> trying to get GnuPG to work. For some reason, after carefully reading the
> README.W32, the programs crashes when I try to --gen-key. It segfaults when
> it generates the key. I use version 1.0.6
I've never tried to generate a key on windows with gpg, but I found that both 1.0.5 and 1.0.6 crashed when I loaded a plugin DLL (like the IDEA plugin) when I only typed gpg -kvv (gpg -kv worked). I'll try to generate a key on win2000 and see if it works on my system. -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html