bad signature on clear signing

Tenui tenui@ifrance.com
Tue Dec 17 18:29:01 2002

 >>I have noticed that some signed messages to this mailinglist are BAD as
well. I haven't made such >>a thorough research as you, though. I suppose
PGP-MIME messages would be more reliable >>because there is kind of an
envelope. But I have other problems with those: all PGP or GPG
plug->>ins/frontends does not seem to like each others messages. I haven't
got very deep into that either.

 >I think your signature is bad, also, Per. I do not have your public key
to verify it, and when I read your
 >post in my mail program I do not see he extra blank lines, but the extra
lines show when the >message is copy-pasted to Notepad or when I read the
message in hex format.

Hello Per,
With your key, I can confirm that your signature is bad for me (on both of
your signed messages),
but Xavier Nodet tells me that the signature on your post to gnupg-users
was good for him.

To add to the confusion, Volker Gaibler informed me  that my signature on
one message was
good. That makes one good signature from about 50 messages!!

"Our software doesn't have bugs; it just has some surprises to make your
life interesting." -- B*ll G*ates.

Cheers

Tenui

PGP key: http://www.tenui.tk/keys/0x4E19C1FF.asc
3A6F F173 43E5 6DC4 48BA FF96 0FB9 7EF0 4E19 C1FF