message in --status-fd

Sven-S. Porst ssssp@gmx.net
Mon Jan 21 11:13:01 2002

Hm, I'm not sure whether this is a user or a developer question. But as I
am not developing gpg, I hope it is OK if I ask here and equally hope
that some development-y people read this...

When using the --status-fd option and encountering a key that isn't self-
signed, the

[GNUPG:] GET_BOOL untrusted_key.override

message will be issued. Is there a chance of having an extra item in that
message with the ID of the key in question anytime in the near future?

Cheers

            Sven

--
Sven-S. Porst  .  PGP: 0x0085ABA3  .  http://homepage.mac.com/ssp