Key Import

chris@inferno.nadir.org chris@inferno.nadir.org
Tue Jan 22 12:38:02 2002

Hello Graham

to import your trust-database, it must be exported first to have it
in the right form. like this:
gpg --export-ownertrust > trust.txt 	(on your windows machine)
then you can import that file on your linuxbox with
gpg --import-ownertrust trust.txt

To be able to import a secret key you have to give the
--allow-secret-key-import  option. Like this:
gpg --import --allow-secret-key-import secring.gpg

But all this can be found in the manpage ( man gpg)

 Greetings Christoph