looking for an email pal

David T-G davidtg-gnupg@justpickone.org
Sat May 11 18:48:02 2002

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

Newton --

=2E..and then Newton Hammet said...
%=20
% Hello Folks,

Hello!

%=20
%   I have for years emersed my self in the theory of cryptography, but fee=
l what
% I need is some practical experience using it (gnupg).  I have recently in=
stalled

That's always useful.

% gnupg-1.0.7.  I have also created an RSA 2048-bit signing key that contai=
ns an
% RSA 2048-bit encrypting public key as a subkey.

A good start.

%=20
%   I am looking for someone who also needs some practical experience with =
this tool.

I don't necessarily need any more experience, but it might be interesting
to work a bit with RSA keys.  Why don't you find my public key (based on
the address in my sig, not the extended address used to send this) and
send me an encrypted message as your first assignment?

HTH & HAND

:-D
--=20
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie