--command-fd

Rasoul Hajikhani rasoul@rhythm.com
Tue May 28 19:15:01 2002

Timo Schulz wrote:

> On Fri May 24 2002; 16:41, Rasoul Hajikhani wrote:
>
> > gpg --homedir /usr/lsd/apache-ssl/htdocs/secureDB/PGP/.gnupg
> > --command-fd 0 --edit-key 1193 passwd
>
> You should add "--status-fd". Then you can see what input GPG
> requests.

Here is my new command:

gpg --homedir /usr/lsd/apache-ssl/htdocs/secureDB/PGP/.gnupg --status-fd
1 --command-fd 0 --no-default-keyring --secret-keyring
/usr/lsd/apache-ssl/htdocs/secureDB/PGP/.gnupg/1193@rhythm.com.asc
--edit-key 1193 passwd

I am don't want to type the old passphrase, and the new passphrase, but
rather have the programe write it to standard in. The programe still
hangs. Am I missing an option in my commande somewhere...? I have even
changed --command-fd to --passphrase-fd to no avail. Any ideas...?
Thanks in advance.
-r