AW: Passphrasecheckwebsites

Mortimer Graf zu Eulenburg Mortimer.Eulenburg@y-e-p.de
Fri May 31 09:32:02 2002

The site is run by the governmental "deputy" for communication safety in
Switzerland. I don´t have any problems in trusting the site but i have to
admit being f.i the prime admin of yahoo i wouldn´t go and try my admin
passwords there too. If all you wanna cover is some private .doc´s or
.jpeg´s its all ok for me. Brilliant for any diskussion with your CEO that
his password is the prime threat for the companies IT-security.