Keyservers: multiple subkeys and revocation: Not finding keys

Jason Harris jharris@widomaker.com
Thu Nov 14 18:41:01 2002

--b5gNqxB1S1yM7hjW

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 10:30:44AM +0100, Per Tunedal wrote:

> I don't understand I either cannot find one of my keys (AF351431) on the=
=20
> keyserver keyserver.kjsl.com. Though it seems OK when I send it.

It was there, but the userid words weren't stored in the word database.
If you had searched for it by keyid, you would have found it.  I reloaded
the key and it is searchable by userid words now too.

Thanks for the report.

> I can only find my old revoked key on that server - and keyserver.kjsl.co=
m=20
> is supposed to treat keys alright!?
> It works OK with a lot of other keyservers.

See this recent thread about the problem:

  http://lists.kjsl.com/pipermail/pgp-keyserver-folk/2002-November/000434.h=
tml

It can happen on any pks server.

--=20
Jason Harris          | NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
jharris@widomaker.com | web:  http://jharris.cjb.net/

--b5gNqxB1S1yM7hjW

--b5gNqxB1S1yM7hjW--