digest-algo problem with 1.2.3rc2

Denis McCauley DenisMcCauley@ifrance.com
Tue Aug 5 00:02:02 2003

Hi all,

I've been trying the Win build of 1.2.3rc2 and had a problem with it
recognizing my private keyring.

--list-secret-keys at the command line gave me an "unsupported
digest-algo" message. My configuration file included the option
"s2k-digest-algo SHA256" so I commented this out. But I still couldn't
access my private keys until I changed their passwords.

1.2.3 has read-only support for SHA256 so it seems to me that it should
have recognised my keys once I had commented out that line.

Cheers,
  Denis McCauley
  GPG/PGP keys at http://www.djmccauley.tk