Signing headers (was Re: Evolution signatures)

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Sun Aug 10 18:06:03 2003

--Boundary-02=_V3mN/wjbAvrhI6j

On Sunday 10 August 2003 01:22, David Shaw wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 09, 2003 at 07:04:55AM +0200, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von=20
Bidder wrote:
[signing headers: embedded message/rfc822]

> For what it's worth, this is what a signed message/rfc822 message
> looks like.  I made it manually with mutt by writing the message out,
> then creating a new message and attaching this response to it.

Thanks, great. My experience in kmail
 - replying to this message works just as expected
 - the signature is shown as additional attachment within the signed area. =
I=20
guess it's time to report this to the kmail bugzilla. I'm going on vacation=
=20
and don't have time to do this, any other kmail user here? If nobody else=20
does, I'll do it when I get back in a week (and after I've caught up with t=
he=20
mailing lists...).

I have filed wishlist bugs in the kmail, mutt and enigmail bugzillas. The=20
ximian xite seems to be down yesterday. The first answer I got, from some=20
enigmail guy, was rather negative.

cheers
=2D- vbi

=2D-=20
"Free markets select for winning solutions."
=2D- Eric S. Raymond

--Boundary-02=_V3mN/wjbAvrhI6j

Signature policy: http://fortytwo.ch/legal/gpg/email.20020822?version=1.5&md5sum=5dff868d11843276071b25eb7006da3e

--Boundary-02=_V3mN/wjbAvrhI6j--