What is the minimum knowledge to use gpg?

Jason Harris jharris@widomaker.com
Wed Jun 11 23:53:02 2003

--TB36FDmn/VVEgNH/

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 10:20:29PM +0200, Ingo Kl=F6cker wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 June 2003 20:34, hugo vanwoerkom wrote:
> > 2. I monitor many newsgroups. A majority(?) of
> > messages are signed. When I paste the message on
> > an email to myself to have mozilla's enigmail
> > check it, none of them ever verify for one reason
> > or another. How do you do it?
>=20
> What about using a news reader that can check signatures? For example I=
=20
> use KNode which can check clearsigned messages, but unfortunately it=20
> can't check PGP/MIME messages yet.

Try piping such messages through gvv, available on my website under "code."

If a message fails to verify with gvv due to strange encoding, I might
save it to a file and ask mutt what it thinks.  :)

--=20
Jason Harris          | NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
jharris@widomaker.com | web:  http://jharris.cjb.net/

--TB36FDmn/VVEgNH/

--TB36FDmn/VVEgNH/--