list test

Atom 'Smasher' atom-gpg at suspicious.org
Sun Nov 9 21:25:35 CET 2003

> Nothing since friday.  I dont know if noone wrote or my setup has
> issues.
===============================

i recently posted 2 questions/issues/problems, but i never heard any
	a) the list is broken
	b) i didn't make myself clear, and no one
		knows what i'm talking about
	c) no one knows how to answer my questions
	d) no one cares to answer my questions
	e) i pissed everyone off, and no one wants
		to answer my questions

my 2 unresolved posts are:
http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2003-November/020566.html
http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2003-November/020605.html

        ...atom

PGP key - http://smasher.suspicious.org/pgp.txt
3EBE 2810 30AE 601D 54B2 4A90 9C28 0BBF 3D7D 41E3

	"`Energize the demolition beams.' Light poured out into the
	 hatchways. `I don't know,' said the voice on the PA,
	 `apathetic bloody planet, I've no sympathy at all.'
	 It cut off.
	 There was a terrible ghastly silence.
	 There was a terrible ghastly noise.
	 There was a terrible ghastly silence.
		-- Douglas Adams, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy