Linux gnupg help needed

Thomas Spuhler ThomasSpuhler at tusonix.com
Fri Nov 14 16:31:24 CET 2003

I never encountered that problem. But I remember that the permission was
kind of critical.
I just installed MDK 9.2 and the gnupg worked. I use evolution as mail
client. It does it all.
May be you want to add a new user to your Linux box, create a new
signature as this user and then look in /.gnupg what the permissions
are.
I am using Gpa V0.6.1 as frontend. I found all the needed rpm's using
Google search.
Tom