Non-Zero return code on successful decryption?

carl w spitzer cwsiv_home1 at juno.com
Wed Nov 12 18:18:41 CET 2003

usually a zero return code means successful completion and nonzero a
failure.
I was not sure if solaris used positive or negative logic relating to
return codes.
If negative then a nonzero return indicates success.
if positive then a nonzero rethrn indicates failure.

         o      _____            |     CWSIV_HOME1 at JUNO.COM    |