Outlook express messes up when it receives gpg-signed mail?

Chris Niekel chris@niekel.net
Thu Sep 4 10:34:01 2003

--hLTC+yGFJlatjToQ

Hi,

I sent my mother an email-message the other day, and signed it, as I do
most of my mail. Today, my mother complained that I sent an empty
message.=20

When I sent an unsigned message, the text gets displayed, but when I
send a signed message, see sees an empty body, with two attachments.

Is there some configuration-option so that I can sign my mail and she
can read it without clicking too much. She doesn't need to verify my
signature, just read the text-attachment of it.

Thanks,
    Chris Niekel

--=20
    I've been down so long, if I'd cheer up, I'd still be depressed.
            - Lisa Simpson, Moanin' Lisa Blues.

--hLTC+yGFJlatjToQ

--hLTC+yGFJlatjToQ--