Decrypting HTML Pages as e-mails

David Jourard support at bytesinteractive.com
Wed Dec 22 22:42:35 CET 2004

Hi,

I have a couple of clients who have some web forms submitted and sent as
encrypted e-mails using gpg.

I would like to have the forms when decrypted program formatted as an HTML
document. (I'm using pgp to do the decryption on a Win32 machine.)

I've tried with both eudora and outlook express but after decryption the
e-mails are displayed with all the HTML code rather than resolving the HTML
as an HTML page.

Has anyone successfully carried this out with Eudora or outlook express
using pgp or gpg frontends to decrypt an e-mail so that it resolves into an
html page.

Perhaps a browser that has an e-mail client might work.

Thanks
David J.