Choosing the Hash and cyphering algorithm

nicolas pellegrin npellegr at numericable.fr
Thu Dec 30 19:35:01 CET 2004

Sorry I made a mistake switching d and q .. i modify the initial message !

=>

Well about he whole point and especially RSA I should be able to cypher with
my
private key since the exponents are inverses :

d = e^-1 mod (p-1)(q-1)  with q the private exponent and e the public one.

Actually when you sign something it's
c = RSA(priv,H(m))  with H the Hash function.

So I know it's possible. I only want to "c = m^d mod n"

Nicolas Pellegrin