gpg --edit-key when the key has many signatures

Marcus Frings iam-est-hora-surgere at despammed.com
Wed Jul 21 23:54:59 CEST 2004

* Thomas Viehmann <tv at beamnet.de> wrote:

> Are there keyservers that don't / tend less to send duplicate uids?

I'm quite happy with subkeys.pgp.net and keyserver.kjsl.com which never
caused duplicate UIDs. blackhole.pca.dfn.de and pgp.zdv.uni-main.de seem
to be affected of the keyserver bug.

Regards,
Marcus

PS: Still waiting for your signatures in my keys.
--
I think I need a new T-shirt. On the front it will say | Philip Hazel on
  "Of course, my version is somewhat outdated..."      | exim-users