gpg befehle

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Wed Aug 10 18:33:10 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-10 at 15:10 +0000, cdr wrote:
> Werner Koch wrote:
>
> > Please write in English here...
>
> It is unnecessarily rude to demand that a particular language is
> used on any 'net list. One writing in a language not understood
> by the majority of those present will simply get fewer useful

Which is why Werner responded in german (see * which you cut out), which
is apparently a language you did not understand, and then in english and
nicely pointed this person to the german version of the list in case the
person didn't command or didn't want to use the english language...

It would be rude if he indeed wrote only the above, but he did not do
that.

Greets/Gruetzi/Groetjes/Au Revoir/<other variants which I don't speak>,
 Jeroen

* = http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2005-August/026466.html