[outlgpg] Outlook 2003 problems

Richard Sperry sysop at sperryservices.com
Thu Aug 11 22:30:40 CEST 2005

When ol2003 dumps it should dump files to a temp dir.  I am attempting to make it dump to get you those. I am a non-checked XP Pro
SP2. With non-checked Office 03 Pro SP1

Also Richard is on a corp. network, which I am assuming has GPO's in affect.  So even if they allowed him to be a LOCAL (Machine)
admin, it would not allow him to write to some area's of the registry that the DOMAIN or GPO's specify as restricted.

I can do some GPO research if you can give me a list of the .94 keys it want to write.

In my last test of the plug-in that your version from your site of GnuPG would work, but the main stream does not.

Will get more info when my Outlook behaves, it keeps asking for c:\windows\system32\gpgexch.dll as not present.  Grrr

--Rich