Newbie: Sharing GnuPG info betn Windows and Linux

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:13:58 CEST 2005

I am a newbie to Linux and GnuPG and I have only today downloaded: GnuPG
Windows Installer, GnuPG Linux Source Code, GnuPT and GPG Shell. I have
Windows XP, SuSE 9.3 and Fedora Core 4 running on my system.

First I have created my public and private keys using KGPG on SuSE 9.3.
(I always use KDE.) Now I wish to transfer this to Windows and use the
same keys from both Linux and Windows.

I have read The GNU Privacy Handbook PDF file, but it gives all
instructions based on the command line, and does not help me beyond how
to create keys etc.

I wish to use PGP encryption on:

Windows:
  SeaMonkey Mail Client