Sharing private.pub key and rings between two boxes

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 21 12:19:12 CEST 2005

Sean Rima wrote:

>  I use GnuPG mainly on my Linux box but I also want to use it on my
>  XP box, is there anyway to share the keys safely between the both

Yes, you can just copy the keyring files between the 2 systems. Assuming
you don't do independent updates on both systems, that is. Otherwise the
usual synchronization issues might arise and you'd have to import/export
separate keys manually.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html