New Implementation for Elliptic Curve Crypt

Sergi Blanch i Torné sbt at megacceso.com
Mon Aug 29 18:00:36 CEST 2005

Good information. Also I like to say that GnuPG has an _experimental_ patch
that allow to use Elliptic curves over primary fields (F_{p}):
http://alumnes.eps.udl.es/%7Ed4372211/index.en.html
(If you read the writer's names, then you can understand why i like to say it)

Over the fields that certicom devel (F_{2^m}), there are free implementation
(as GPL) in:
http://pagina.de/sks
In the downloads, you can find a readme in english. (Mainly it's in spanish,
but if you have doubts the author Manuel Pancorbo Castro (or I, if is needed)
can solve it).