Information about GNUPG

Jon-Pierre Gentil jgentil at sebistar.net
Tue Feb 1 01:51:49 CET 2005

On Sunday 30 January 2005 08:19 pm, Ueda, Edson (GE Commercial Finance,
NonGE) wrote:

> We would like to know more details about GNUPG application.
>      a) Wich Company should us contact in Japan (Osaka or Tokyo)

There is no company, it is an open-source project.

>      b) We would like to know more details about installation process

http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/index.html is a good start..

  Jon-Pierre Gentil               PGP: 0xA21BC30E
  jabber: jgentil at sebistar.net    web: www.sebistar.net
  "If you think education is expensive, try ignorance."