CRC error encrypted_mdc packet with unkown version 255

Henk M. de Bruijn henkdebruijn at wanadoo.nl
Sun Jul 10 09:15:45 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Next to Windows XP I am using GnuPG 1.4.2rc2 and GPGshell 3.44.

After trying to encrypt a message containing a signed key, I am getting
this message, does anybody know what it means?

gpg: CRC error; 4BF535 - 4F6694
gpg: encrypted_mdc packet with unknown version 255

TIA

--
Henk M. de Bruijn
The Bat! Natural E-Mail System version 3.51 Pro on Windows XP SP2