Disk Partition

lusfert lusfert at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 14:30:41 CEST 2005

nidhog wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do you guys have any suggestion as to how to go about encrypting a
> partition that can be available both to linux and win32?
>
> Thanks.

I know 2 cross-platform solutions: CrossCrypt
(http://www.scherrer.cc/crypt/) and FreeOTFE (http://www.freeotfe.org/).
I haven't tried them and can't give any advice. But be aware: they both
are in beta stage of development so you can experience problems.

Also I see there will be a Linux version of TrueCrypt
(http://www.truecrypt.org/future.php). Now it is available only for Win32.

--
With best regards...
Current OpenPGP key ID: 0x500B8987