GpgME: Compile under MinGW

Kiefer, Sascha sk at intertivity.com
Wed Feb 22 21:52:09 CET 2006

Hi,

I downloaded the latest GpgME version and called configure.
The last lines it outputes are:

configure: WARNING:
***
*** ttyname() is not thread-safe and ttyname_r() does not exist
***
checking whether we are using the GNU C Library 2.1 or newer... no
checking for getenv_r... no
configure: WARNING:
***
*** getenv() is not thread-safe and getenv_r() does not exist
***
checking for timegm... no
configure: WARNING:
***
*** timegm() not available - a non-thread-safe kludge will be used
*** and the TZ variable might be changed at runtime.
***
checking for gpg-error-config... no
checking for GPG Error - version >= 0.5... no
configure: error: libgpg-error was not found

What do i need to do?
Thanks for help.

--esskar