False Decrypt Error...

Eric Robinson ewrobinson at fedex.com
Tue Jun 13 17:37:07 CEST 2006

Is anyone familiar with the following error?

Standard Error: gpg: WARNING: unsafe permissions on homedir
"/opt/fxnet/gpg"gpg: WARNING: using insecure memory!gpg: please see
http://www.gnupg.org/faq.html for more informationgpg: encrypted with
1024-bit ELG-E key, ID 07B01208, created 2004-07-14 "entsys (FedExNet
GPG Key) "gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=2f)gpg: WARNING:
message was not integrity protected

My tech guy says it has nothing to do with the 'WARNING: using insecure
memory!' message, but it is the 'WARNING: message was not integrity
protected' message....i have checked the FAQ's and found some info on
the insecure memory that he says isn't the issue...

The file actually DOES decrypt correctly but it's failing in our system
because of the above.

Ant help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Eric