PGP to GnuPG

Musuvathy, Ashok ashok.musuvathy at gs.com
Fri Jun 16 14:56:08 CEST 2006

Thanks,
I do have the secret keys., could you provide me the pgp command for
self-signing ?
Should I do this using pgp -ke for each one of them ?  ( Have around 50
such keys to be migrated )

Gpg is able to load the key with "--allow-non-selfsigned-uid" but is
unable to use the key for encryption - I guess this will be fixed once I
self sign the key and load into gpg ring.

Rgds
Ashok