Lib requires libgpg-error-0.dll

Jon Honeycutt jhoneycutt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 20:59:01 CEST 2006

This may address the wrong persons; if so, I apologize.

I am building a DLL under Windows (mingw) that requires libgcrypt,
libgpg-error. I build libgpg-error with both static and shared library
support, then I use the linker options

-lgcrypt -lgpg-error

The output DLL, when loaded by my application, works OK, but only if
it has access to "libgpg-error-0.dll." I'd like to not require another
DLL be present, but rather statically link it into my own DLL. I have
tried:

-lgcrypt -lgpg-error -lgpg-error.dll

for there is a gpg-error.dll.a, but this has no effect. Is there a
proper way to link this code into my DLL such that I don't need also
to rely on libgpg-error-0.dll?

Thanks very much,
Jon Honeycutt
jhoneycutt at gmail.com