How to view non-default keyrings ?

Alphax alphasigmax at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 13:14:10 CET 2006

msimon at adartis.de wrote:
> I've got my default Keyring and some
> seperated keyrings, which I'd like to view.
>
> How can I list the keys in a non-default-keyring ?
> I don't want to import these keyrings as long as I don't know
> which key's are in there.

Use --keyring <file> on the command line, or without the -- in your
config file. A ~/ in <file> will be expanded to $HOME, and if no path
details are given it is assumed that the file is in $GNUPGHOME (usually
~/.gnupg/).

--
Alphax                      |   /"\
Encrypted Email Preferred   |   \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign